holiday almost ends...(*A*)

  • Mood: Neutral
  • Listening to: yuki kajiura Live
  • Reading: Yandere Kanojo
  • Watching: Darker Than Black, Kimi ni Todoke
  • Playing: Zombie vs Plant
  • Eating: nasi campur2
  • Drinking: sky juice
one month of holiday seems like ending for about a week...what I'm doing these days?
relax at home and watch CSI:NY...huhuhu...the day before yesterday i went to my friends wedding at negeri sembilan...then after that, we're doing a BBQ at the beach of Bagan Lalang at midnight..the next day we just walk around and taking pictures at Sepang Gold coast....then today i'm travelling to johor and spend the rest of the week at my friend's house...5 hours travelling by car sure makes me sleepy eventhough i'm not the one who's driving...
 
gerbang  perkahwinan -__-
 
ladies intake 10




kat Sepang Gold Coast

 
 kat rumah sewa harian...sewa gila mahal

 

jom kawen bawah pedang

 

selamat pengantin baru to iman n muliana

eventhough theres so much freetime...but not many artwork I have drawn..yeah i'm a lazy person...=__=


lineart

 
coloured


i'm starting my 4th degree semester on 4th January 2010...=___=
last semester result make me a little bit sad.. T__T

New year is just around the corner so happy new year to all !!


---visit them---~Morii Group

Comments

Popular Posts