Vanilla Salt

Vanilla Salt --Kugimiya Rie -- Toradora ED Song

Romaji Lyrics n Translation

BANIRA SORUTO de [vanilla salt de] ---with vanilla salt
BANIRA SORUTO de ----------------------with vanilla salt
BANIRA SORUTO de ----------------------with vanilla salt
Burning Love -------------------------------
Burning Love

amai dake nara -----------------
if it's only sweet
soruto kakemashou -----------
pour some salt on it

dare yori mo motto motto watashi o -----
I want you to understand me more than anyone else
shitte hoshii kara sarakedashitai ---------------
so I want to disclose myself
demo dekinai no keiken Nothing ( nasshin ) --
but I can't do it with Nothing as experience
modokashi sugiru ---------------------------------
it's rather irritating

yowa sa miseyou to sure ba suru hodo ---
the more I try to show my weakness
muda ni tsuyogari subete ga ura hara -----I act tougher for no reason and everything goes wrong
hontou wa watashi nakimushi nan da -----I'm actually a cry-baby
damatte da kedo -----------------------------
although I kept quiet about it

demo, amai dake no ai wa chotto -----------------but a love that's only sweet is a little
watashi ga motome te iru mono to wa chigau --different from what I wish for

shiro to iware tara if ---------------------I'm told it's white
kuro datte icchau ------------------------I'll say it's black
sunao ni narenai -------------------------
unable to become honest
amanojaku --------------------------------I'm rebellious
suki to iware tara ------------------------if you say you like me
daikirai datte -----------------------------I'll say I hate you
ureshii noni nani itten darou ? --------I'm happy, but what am I saying?

amai BANIRA ni -------------------------just like pouring salt
SORUTO kakeru yo ni ?----------------- to the sweet vanilla...

itsuzu ni suki ni natte shimattaran ----------if I wholeheartedly fall in love
ijuuyon jikan nana nichikan zutto -----------for 24-hours, 7-days a week
anata no koto o hitasura I think ( aishin ) --I think about you continuously
kanari kyokutan --------------------------------it's rather extreme

masaka koko made anata ni hamaru to -----to be this obsessed with you
dare mo yosou nante shi te nakatta ---------no one would've expected this
tenki yohou ja atara nain da ------------------weather forecasts can't predict it
koi no yukue ha ---------------------------------about the whereabouts of love

futari de issho ni iru jikan ni ----------------------during the time spent together
kizamare ta omoide ha takara mono nan da ----the engraved memories are treasures

migi to iware tara ----------------------if I'm told it's right
hidari ni magacchau ------------------I'll turn left
sunao ni nare nai ----------------------
unable to become honest
amanojaku -----------------------------I'm rebellious
suki to iwa re tara ---------------------if you say you like me
daikirai datte --------------------------I'll say I hate you
ureshii noni nani itte n darou ?----- I'm happy, but what am I saying?
Burning Love--------------------------- Burning Love

amai dake no banira yori -----------rather than the vanilla that's just sweet
chotto shio shita hou ga ------------putting a little salt on it
amami mo mashi te yuku shi ne ---will make it sweeter
aki ga ko nai ? -------------------------and you won't get tired of it...

amai dake no ai mo sou ---------yes, even love that's just sweet
chotto shio shita hou ga --------putting a little salt on it
futari no kyori mo chijimari ---will bring our distance closer
kitto --------------------------------probably
kyou yori suteki na mirai ga matteru no ---a tomorrow that's more wonderful than today is waiting

shiro to iware tara---------- if I'm told it's white
kuro datte icchau -----------I'll say it's black
sunao ni narenai ------------unable to become honest
amanojaku ------------------I'm rebellious
suki to iwa re tara ----------
if you say you like me
daikirai datte ----------------I'll say I hate you
ureshii noni nani itte n darou ?----------------- I'm happy, but what am I saying?

amai dake nara -------------if it's only sweet
soruto kakemashou -------pour some salt on it

BANIRA SORUTO de

BANIRA SORUTO de
BANIRA SORUTO de
BANIRA SORUTO de



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Skarang nih musim putus cinta n dapat cinta baru bagi kengkawan ak...sian tgk depa nih...masing2 ada sbb...yg xde sbb pn ada...agaknye la...Bagi aku yg x pnah merasa berkapel-kapelan nih tgk dari tepi sambil merasa simpati atau gembira.....Bila baca translation lagu vanilla salt ni...haha...tatau la nape...mmg org bercinta macam lirik lagu ni kot...Tapi ak pn tatau rasanya camne kalo ltak garam kat aiskrim vanilla????

Some of the snapshooooots dat i took from Toradora anime ED:









Comments

Popular Posts